Aenean Ultricies Quam
ALL LIFE IS AN EXPERIMENT.
THE MORE EXPERIMENTS YOU MAKE THE BETTER.
Barcelona in Focus: Surrealist Art, Sunlit Culture
Your 6 DAY Private Tour. You choose the dates.
Barcelona itself is a work of art, the modern cityscape laid out by genius-level urban planners like Ildefons Cerdà and adorned by the fantastical facades of starry-eyed architects like Antoni Gaudí. Great painters and sculptors of the modernist age, Picasso and Miro, lived and worked within that lattice of diagonal streets and rectilinear blocks. This tour leads you deep into their territory by way of leisurely guided walks and museum visits with passionate art historians.
Catalan creativity extends well outside city limits to the coastal painter’s sanctuary of Sitges and the vineyards of Penedés, where winemakers deploy their own artistry to produce the region’s signature sparkling cava country. Between those day trips and your deep dives into Barcelona’s own fountain like sources of inspiration, you’ll emerge with a clearer sense of how this skyline, coastline, and countryside can work such strange magic on the eye and mind.
- Gaudi’s Barcelona Tour including Fast-track Access Tour to Sagrada Familia
- Picasso Museum & Barceloneta Seafront Tour with private guide
- Exclusive Access Experience: Montserrat & Cava Country with chauffeur and private guide, private visit and tasting at 19th century, family run winery.
- Full day trip with guide and chauffeur to coastal town of Sitges
- MNAC & Miro Museum tour on Montjuic with private guide
- Farewell dinner at hilltop restaurant with stunning views: tasting menu showcasing local gastronomic standouts
*** Price: 2-3 people, 3499€ per person
4-6 people, 2489€ per person
7-10 people, 2079€ per person
Single Supplement: 625€
Deposit: 500€ per person
5 nights Hotel H10 Casa Mimosa, Barcelona 4*
*All breakfasts included
Luxury Car Service & Driver:
Transfer from Airport to Hotel
Full day to Montserrat
Full day to Sitges
Farewell dinner (tasting menu with wine included)
All privately guided visits, tastings, activities, and entrances mentioned in the itinerary
Airfare and flights; meals not mentioned above; travel insurance, gratuities for guides
** prices vary according to availability