Aenean Ultricies Quam
ALL LIFE IS AN EXPERIMENT.
THE MORE EXPERIMENTS YOU MAKE THE BETTER.
A Tale of Three Spains: City art, Basque cuisine and hilltop shrines
Barcelona, San Sebastian, & Madrid. Your 11 DAY Private Tour. You choose the dates.
There are many different Spains. The ancient cuisine and wild Atlantic cliff lines of the Basque Country are very distinct from the glittering Mediterranean culture of Catalonia, which in turn feels like a world away from the blazing plains and mythic ruins of the Castilian interior. On this fully immersive 10-day tour you pass from one to another, through the grand urban gateways of Barcelona, San Sebastian, and Madrid.
You will enter the life of each city by way of its art, history, and gastronomy – taking in museum masterpieces with private guides, drinking wines with master vintners, making personal connections that allow for a deeper engagement with the place and its people. You’ll also explore the regions between, on day trips to the peaks of Montserrat, the bodegas of La Rioja, the fertile coastal reaches of Penedés. These experiences add up to a greater sense of the colours, textures, and details that make Spain such a tapestry.
- Gaudi’s Barcelona Tour including Fast-track Access Tour to Sagrada Familia
- Exclusive Access Experience: Montserrat & Cava Country with chauffeur and private guide, private visit and tasting at 19th century, family run winery.
- Exclusive Access Experience: Market tour and lunch cooked by Basque chef in his market kitchen
- Fast-track Access Tour: Frank Gehry’s Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao with one of the museum’s principal guides
- Exclusive Access Experience: Full day trip with guide and chauffeur to La Rioja with two private, owner-led winery visits with lunch and tastings
- Behind-the-Scenes Tour: Meet the artisans of Madrid
- Behind-the-Scenes Tour: Flamenco inside scoop and dinner hosted by a flamenco dancer
- Fast-track Access Tour: Highlights of the Prado museum
- Behind-the-Scenes Tour & Dinner: Farewell visit and dinner at Botin, the world’s oldest restaurant
*** Price: 2-3 people, 6679€ per person
4-6 people, 5119€ per person
7-10 people, 4639€ per person
Single Supplement: 1429€
Deposit: 500€ per person
- 3 nights Hotel H10 Mimosa, Barcelona 4*
- 4 nights Hotel Londres, 4*, San Sebastian
- 3 nights Urso Hotel & Spa, 5*, Madrid
*All breakfasts included
- Luxury Car Service & Driver:
Full day to Montserrat
Full day to Bilbao
Full day to La Rioja
- All airport and train station transfers
- First Class train tickets Barcelona to San Sebastian
- First Class train tickets San Sebastian to Madrid
- Four lunches & four dinners (wines included)
-All privately guided visits, activities, and entrances mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare and flights; meals not mentioned above; travel insurance, gratuities for guides
*** prices vary according to availability