Aenean Ultricies Quam
ALL LIFE IS AN EXPERIMENT.
THE MORE EXPERIMENTS YOU MAKE THE BETTER.
Classic Madrid: Art & the Artisans
Your 5 DAY Private Tour. You choose the dates.
Madrid: there is no better city in the world for looking at paintings. The Golden Triangle of Art comprises three of the greatest cultural treasure houses on Earth, all within a few steps of each other. The walls of the Prado, the Thyssen-Bornemisza, and the Reina Sofia are awash with masterpieces. The Spanish capital has long been home to some of the world’s most avid private collectors: even the hidden backstreet galleries can be dynamic showcases for sublime work by less familiar talents and up-and-coming stars.
This 4-day trip is designed to lead you through the past and present of Madrid’s endlessly rich and rewarding art world, by way of in-depth visits with knowledgeable, passionate, and highly specialised guides. Tours are scheduled in the morning and tailored to your preferred pace, with free time in the afternoon and special organised activities in the evenings.
- Tapas tour like a local in Madrid
- Fast-track Access tours: the Prado, Thyssen, Reina Sofia, and Sorolla museums through the eyes of an expert art historian and guide
- Day trip to Toledo, a World Heritage City of Three Cultures, and former Spanish capital
- Private drawing class in professional artist's studio
- Behind-the-scenes tour: Meet local artisans and learn from them about what goes into their craft
- Behind-the-scenes tour: Evening with a flamenco dancer with an informal chat over tapas followed by a live show in a buzzing flamenco tablao
- Behind-the-scenes tour: tour and dinner at the Botin, the world's oldest restaurant
Price: 2-3 people, 2269€ per person
4-6 people, 1669€ per person
7-10 people, 1399€ per person
Single Supplement: 369€
Deposit: 500€ per person
- 4 nights Urso Hotel & Spa, 5* with breakfast
- Private transfers by luxury car to and from airport
- Round trip train tickets to Toledo
- Three dinners
- All privately guided visits, activities & entrances mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare and flights; meals not mentioned above; travel insurance, gratuities for guides