Aenean Ultricies Quam
ALL LIFE IS AN EXPERIMENT.
THE MORE EXPERIMENTS YOU MAKE THE BETTER.
Escorted Tour: Explore the Camino de Santiago
A 10 day tour, September 22-October 2, 2023
There are many routes to Santiago de Compostela. One of the most popular is the Camino Francés, the French Way, which originates in Saint Jean Pied de Port in France. During our pilgrimage, we shall have the opportunity to walk the last 72 miles along the French Way in Spain. It leads us through different landscapes and places of interest to offer a feeling of what the Camino is about, and what it means to pilgrims of the past and present. Our pilgrimage starts in Madrid, with five walking stays starting in Sarría and finishing in Santiago de Compostela. This pilgrimage is for both those who walk shorter distances and those who would like to walk the full route. There is on-hand transport all the way.
Christian pilgrims in the Middle Ages walked this spectacular path to be spiritually-inspired for centuries. There are three historic Christian pilgrimage sites in the world: Rome, Jerusalem and Santiago de Compostela. Santiago became a destination point for pilgrims because the cathedral was said to house the remains of St. James since the 12th century. We are about to follow in the footsteps of these pilgrims.
- Dinner & Private Tour at Botin, the World’s Oldest Restaurant
- Flamenco at the Carboneras Flamenco Tablao
- Prado Museum, Madrid - Guided visit of Collection Highlights
- Reception and private dinner with writer and journalist, Giles Tremlett.
- The walled city of Avila, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Pilgrim’s Mass with the Botafumeiro
- Catered music recital in Pazo Country House Gardens in Arzua
- Private mass in Santiago de Compostela’s Santa Susana Church
- Farewell dinner in the 15th-century Parador de Santiago de Compostela
PRICE: 4,250 USD per person
Single Supplement: $1000
Deposit: $500 / per person
- 2 nights at the NH Paseo de Prado, Madrid 5*
- 1 night at the Hotel Vistalegre / Hotel Ferramenteiro/ Hotel Berberetoros, Portomarín
- 2 nights at Hotel Parada Das Bestas/Hotel Torres Da Hermida, Palas del Rey
- 2 nights at A Painza, Arzua, Casa Rural
- 2 nights at Parador de Santiago de Compostela 5*
- Private transport by luxury coach
- Expert Camino Guides & Tour host
- One lunch, all breakfasts and dinners with wine
- Visits & activities as specified
- Airfare and flights; any meals not mentioned above; travel insurance, gratuities for guides